- Truck and Bus
Warning: Last items in stock!
The SICE 680 is a high quality hand spin wheel balancer out of Italy. The 680 is a very robust machine with very few parts requiring very little service and can last a very long time in any store.
The balancer has all of the optimization and hidden weight programs that are standard in the SICE range but requires manual input of all data.
This balancer is hand operated requiring no hood due to low spin speed, allowing the operator clear vision of any potential run-out during operation.
The S680 contains no motors or computer boards beside the optical encoder for rim position and the data input board.
The S680 includes as standard SCT adapter clamping accessory valued at $2,200 enabling balancing of all 8 and 10 stud wheels.
All SICE truck balancers also include wheel lifters as standard.
SICE truck balancers can be calibrated at any time over the phone with Jonair free of charge.
These are robust machines that are suitable for rural and remote stores as they can operate for up to 20 years without ever replacing a part with the correct operation and care.
• Manual spin balancer with pneumatic wheel lifter for truck, bus, passenger car and light commercial van wheels
• Automatic acquisition of the unbalance in one spin in both static and dynamic programs
• Pneumatic braking device for end-cycle stop
• Max. wheel diameter 1320 mm (52”)
• Max. rim diameter 28”
• Max. rim width 20”
• Max. wheel weight 200 Kg
• Wheel lifter capacity 150 Kg